A Patient-Centered Path to Clinical Trial Success
Sponsored by CROMSOURCE
Tuesday, Nov. 12, 2019 • 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. EST
Location: Your office or conference room (no need to travel!)
Keeping patients motivated and engaged is key to clinical trial success. And CROMSOURCE, a full-service, international contract research organization, knows how it is done.
Executives Kerry Dyson and Kris O’Brien are your instructors in a fast-paced hour focusing on case studies where patient engagement led to successful data capture and better outcomes.
- How to approach project planning for the best outcomes in patient participation
- Case studies of successful patient engagement during actual trials
- Viewing patients as research partners and steps to keep them involved
- Sustaining engagement and motivation throughout a trial
- Reviewing the patient journey: The path to greater focus on patients
Discover what you can do at each step of the clinical trial process to boost patient retention and completion. Sign up today for this worthwhile learning experience.
Who Should Attend
This webinar is aimed at the clinical trial community and pharma, biotech and device makers participating in clinical trials. Sign up if your job title includes:
- Clinical operations
- Clinical development
- Clinical project management
Meet Your Presenters
Kerry Dyson, Global Head of Clinical Research
Kerry Dyson is Global Head of Clinical Research, CROMSOURCE, with 20+ years’ experience in clinical operations. He appreciates the importance of respecting timelines, deliverables and study budgets.
Kris O’Brien, Director of Clinical Research
Kris O’Brien is Director of Clinical Research, CROMSOURCE. With a background in nursing, she is a source of therapeutic expertise in numerous therapeutic areas. She is a sought-after international speaker and clinical research authority.