CNS Summit: Collaborating for Novel Solutions
CNS Summit 2019 takes place at the Boca Raton Resort, Florida from October 31st to November 3rd
Founded by R&D leaders, the CNS Summit is a community passionate about shaping the future of the life sciences, with a focus on collaboration, innovation, and technology.
The CNS Summit community includes leaders from pharma and biotech companies, innovative technology companies, startups, patient advocates, investigator sites, service companies, regulators and investors with the mission of positively impacting and accelerating the success of programs bringing novel treatments to patients.
Today’s pharma and biotech leaders share some common goals:
- Expanding the pipeline;
- Ensuring clinical and regulatory success;
- Driving innovation;
- Accelerating clinical research;
- Discovering emerging technologies.
That’s why CNS Summit has created a unique environment that gives you the chance to connect directly with your peers in R&D, Innovation, and Clinical Operations and find out what’s working and how they’re implementing successful innovation strategies and approaches. You’ll also have the opportunity to learn about the latest technologies and solutions that will be changing the nature of clinical development.
The speakers are a big part of what makes the CNS Summit special, but it's the community aspect that makes it extraordinary. Because the Summit was started by the R&D community, it's the community and our collaborative format that offers you a unique opportunity to participate directly with like-minded individuals and make the important connections that you need to drive innovation and remain competitive.
We are pleased to invite you to join us at the CNS Summit 2019, October 31 - November 3 in Boca Raton, Florida.
We know that you will find tremendous value in the high-level connections and conversations with fellow pharma and biotech leaders, leading tech companies, startups, sites, and regulators, and be among the first to hear about future trends around AI, Virtual Trials, Voice, Digital Therapeutics, Data and Analytics, and Real World Evidence, to name a few.
Further opportunities to engage with the CNS Summit community include:
- Submit a Poster Abstract — Showcase your work with colleagues and present your research to industry leaders during the CNS Summit Evening Receptions. For more information on Poster submissions, visit the website HERE. Deadline: Sept. 1, 2019
- Submit a Proposal for the Innovation Showcase — The Innovation Showcase Sessions feature innovative emerging companies presenting their novel products to our forward-looking pharma and biotech leaders. For more information on submitting an Innovation Showcase proposal, visit the website HERE. Deadline: Sept. 1, 2019
- Visit the Exhibits during the Evening Receptions — Featuring over 40 companies who will showcase the latest solutions and technologies changing the landscape of clinical development and the life sciences.
We look forward to seeing you at CNS Summit 2019, from October 31–November 3, in Boca Raton, Florida!