EDC vs eSource: Is it Time to Move?
Sponsored by Cmed Technology
Wednesday, Oct. 30, 2019 • 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. EDT
Location: Your office or conference room (no need to travel!)
Clinical trials rely on top-notch data quality yet choosing the right data collection technique is not easy. Which is right for you: EDC ... eSource ... or even both?
Cmed Technology, a leading supplier of clinical trial data management systems, has answers to share. Sign up now for a FREE webinar from Cmed to help you make the right choice going forward.
Three senior Cmed staff — Jon Carter, Catie Roland and Mark Tomlinson — take you through the pros and cons of both approaches over the course of an information-filled hour.
- EDC: What it is, what it can do for you
- eSource: The four types of eSource: How they differ, how each can be useful
- EDC vs. eSource: Pros, cons and more
- Challenges of eSource adoption: Pitfalls to anticipate and avoid
- Suitability: When should EDC and/or eSource be implemented?
- A hybrid approach: Combining EDC and eSource in the same study
The wrong approach to data management can lead to time wasted and money squandered. Get FREE help making better choices.
Who Will Benefit
- C-Suite executives
- Data management directors
- Clinical operations executives
- Clinical research professionals
Meet Your PresenterS
Jon Carter, Product Manager
Jon Carter is a Product Manager with Cmed Technology responsible for encapsia, Cmed’s proprietary clinical data suite.
Catie Roland, Program Manager
Catie Roland is a Program Manager at Cmed Technology, working closely with sponsors and sites in the adoption of encapsia where both eSource and EDC are in use.
Mark Tomlinson, Senior Director of Technology Operations
Mark Tomlinson is Senior Director of Technology Operations at Cmed Technology, focusing on client delivery and adoption of technologies including EDC and eSource.