Successful Strategies for Digital Health in 2022: Who’s Doing Digital Well and How You Can Get Started
A Free CenterWatch Webinar | Sponsored by SoftServe
Tuesday, Feb. 15, 2022 | 11:00 AM-12:00 PM EST
Location: Your office or conference room (no need to travel!)
Digital health has been growing across the industry for years — and the COVID-19 pandemic has solidified its presence. With the global health crisis, organizations have had to engage patients in new and innovative ways. They’ve been forced to make and maintain connections from afar, building service models through technologies that support digital interactions. These changes are pushing healthcare into the future and there’s no going backward if you plan to succeed.
It’s essential to understand these critical shifts toward digital health solutions and processes.
This free webinar will share how the healthcare industry is changing and what you can expect to see in the coming year. It will explore the definition of the term “digital health” and the wide range of possibilities when it comes to integrating w technology into clinical practice and patient care. Experts Steve LoSardo and Mariya Boychuk will provide examples of life science organizations who are managing this growth well and discuss how healthcare apps, AI-driven diagnostic tools, and digital therapeutics are transforming how healthcare professionals are treating their patients and improve health outcomes.
Free webinar takeaways:
- Defining Digital Health in 2022
- The impacts of COVID-19 on digital health
- What the term “digital health” means
- Companies Leading the Digital Health Transformation
- Examples of digital health companies
- Technology for clinicians, including AI-driven diagnostic tools
- The Journey to Successful Digital Health
- Key factors to consider in building a digital health product
- Setting up and scaling digital health technologies
- Demonstration of digital health proofs of concept
Have you begun to shift toward digital health solutions? Are you prepared for the changing environment across the industry? Have you been working to successfully use digital technology in your clinical or research practices? Join this free webinar to determine your best path forward in this new world of healthcare.
Join us by registering today.
Who Will Benefit:
- Health technology companies
- Digital health business leaders
- Research and development leaders
- Strategy and innovation leaders
- Clinical trial professionals
- Medical research professionals
- Compliance officers and leaders
- Portfolio management leaders
- Data and clinical science staff
- Global medical affairs staff
Meet Your PresenterS:
Vice President of Life Science Solutions and Consulting
Steve LoSardo is the vice president of life science solutions and consulting at SoftServe. He’s a dynamic leader and visionary with more than 25 years of experience providing information technology solutions to consumers, life science, and healthcare companies. LoSardo focuses on working with clients to deliver innovative digital solutions based on web, mobile, voice, IoT, big data, AI/ML, and cloud technologies in the pharma, biotech and payer space.
Senior Business Analyst for Healthcare Solutions
Mariya Boychuk is a senior business analyst at SoftServe with more than 10 years of experience in the healthcare and life sciences domains. She works closely with partner companies to evaluate new business concepts, elicit requirements and manage risks.